We value your privacy
The Foschini Group Limited and its subsidiaries believe that your personal information is your most valuable asset and that it should be protected.
Collecting your personal information
We may have asked you for your personal information, such as your name, identity number, telephone numbers and e-mail address etc. when you:
- opened an account with us;
- joined our Rewards & More programme;
- shopped with us as a customer;
- entered a competition with any of the TFG brands; or
- visited our website.
How we use your personal information that we collect
We use the personal information that we collect from you as follows:
- in the normal course of business to administer your TFG account;
- to administer the TFG Rewards & More programme;
- to communicate special offers and discounts to you;
- if have consented to this, to contact you about special offers from TFG, including publications, insurance and airtime offers, amongst others;
- to maintain the special offer you have taken up with us, and/or to maintain your insurance cover (if applicable) with the relevant service provider.
TFG has physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place and will use its best endeavours to protect your personal information.
Sharing your personal information
- The personal information that we get or collect from you will always be treated as confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless you have permitted us to do so.
- We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to do so by law or if we need to share it with our service providers who need this information to provide their services.
- You may request that we delete and destroy any of your personal information. If you are a TFG account holder, this means that you will have to pay-up and close your account because we need to be able to process your personal information to administer your account;
- You may request at any time that we amend or update your personal information;
- If you request copies of documents containing your personal information, you may have to pay a reasonable fee for these.
We can refuse to disclose certain information to you or refuse to provide you with documents in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act.
From time to time, we may amend this Privacy Statement.
Date: 10 July 2013